Newburgh has a long history in Southern Indiana and was the first settlement organized in Warrick County. Situated on the Ohio River, this area was originally settled in 1803 by the John Sprinkle family, which had migrated westward from Pennsylvania.Newburgh eventually became the final destination of many immigrants who were immigrating to the United States in the nineteenth century. Many of these pioneering families have been laid to rest in the Rose Hill Cemetery.
Currently the cemetery is operated by the Rose Hill Cemetery Association, Inc. This corporation was formed in October 1944 after the Articles of Incorporation were drawn up and approved by the board of the former Rose Hill Cemetery Company.
Shiloh Stone- Browning Foundation, Evansville, In
Richard M. “Dick” Lant
Ronald D. “Ron” McWilliams
Board of Directors
President- Kay F. Lant
Vice President- Betty Lou Hendrickson
Treasurer- Colleen Schmidt
Secretary- Ron McWilliams
Eugene B. Allen
Tom Waters5133 State Road 261 P.O. Box 463 Newburgh, In 47629 812-858-8003 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Us